Following the release of Twitter 4.0 for iPhone, TweetDeck has released a new, HTML5-based version of its Mac app in the Mac App Store. Unlike TweetDeck’s previous Adobe AIR apps, this new version is simply a web-based client.
The app is available to download for free in the Mac App Store. TweetDeck allows you to show your Facebook and Twitter activity side by side in the app’s column-based layout.
You can tell that the app is based on HTML5, which is a little disappointing for those of us that wish TweetDeck would introduce a native Mac app. Still, it’s better than AIR, right?Similar Posts:
- TweetDeck Offers A Lot Of Twitter Features For Free [Review]
- Twitter Gets A Much-Improved New Interface on iPad
- This Week’s Must-Have iOS Apps: TweetDeck, Fring, Fahrenheit & More!
- Facebook Messenger Updated in the App Store, Still Unavailable Outside the US
- Facebook’s iPad App Will Launch Next Week Alongside HTML5 App Store Project Spartan [Report]